Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Living Room





One more room is painted! The living room has definitely been the biggest task yet. I applied joint compound to the vertical lines of the paneling and textured the wall to look like drywall. I also painted the moldings and doors as with the other rooms. I then painted the walls. It's taken weeks, but I love the result. Here are a few photos.

Of course I still have some decorating to do, as you can see. I need drapes and I need to hang my pictures. The living room is totally re-arranged compliments of Audra. It makes a WORLD OF DIFFERENCE! She's such an artist. I didn't want to go to bed after she arranged the furniture, because I just wanted to sit and look at my new room!

On to the entry; I'll begin it on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment