Saturday, August 15, 2009

Black & White




This photo is my favorite photo of Audra and Leah. She is sucking her fingers and twirling her hair; he is sucking his thumb. They are listening to a Mother Goose "record" and reading along with it.


This is our wedding picture that's hanging in our bedroom.



Four 1st Communion girls. My grandmother is upper left, I am upper right, Mom is lower left, and Audra is lower right.




My Memere.





I've always loved black and white photos so I recently decided that it would be a theme throughout my house. I took photos that I already had displayed and copied them to black and white on my printer. I then put them into black or metallic frams with white mats. I thinks it makes a dramatic impact. I love looking at them. Here is a sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment