Saturday, August 15, 2009

Credenza refurbish












The "before" shot of this wall in the study is on the left, the "after" is on the right.









I have a credenza in the study that is made of very cheap wood; I really disliked the wood finish as well as the hardware, so I decided to change it. I painted it satin black, and changed the pulls and knobs to stainless. It looks so different, and now I enjoy it like it's brand new. The cost was minimal.

I used to have a grouping of nine photos above the credenza. These are all photos that I've taken at various places, and I love them all. I decided that I'd like to highlight fewer photos, but have them more dramatically framed. I selected four, bought very inexpensive frames and mats at Hobby Lobby, and voila. I love the look. The mats and frames together were less than $20.



No comments:

Post a Comment